WHO ARE WE?
We are Christians of all generations and from different origins and nationalities. We believe in the Holy Bible as the source of truth to know God and experience His wonderful plan for all humanity in daily live.
Through the word of God, we are equipping our communities to invest wisely and successfully in the family live, spiritual live and social-economic live. Everyone is welcome in our activities.
In 2013 by the grace of God the creator of universe, the Evangelist Domingo Lumingu was inspired and guided to establish New Generation Ministries.
We are voluntary organisation working to promote and to support Christian spiritual and social activities within our communities through our services for the advancement of human being.
Confession of faith
- We affirm our faith on the authority of the Holy Bible as the inspired and infallible word of God. 2 Timothy 3: 16, John 1: 14.
- We believe in one God, Almighty, Creator of heaven and hearth and of all things, seen and unseen. He has eternally existed, triune in three personalities: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God. Geneses 14:18-20, Exodus 6:3, Geneses 18.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God miraculously conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that he died and by his death we are forgiven of our sins.
- We believe that he was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- We believe he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father and will return someday to earth to take his church. John 3:16 Matthew26:28, Acts 17:18, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
- We believe in the holy spirit as co-equal with the Father and the Son of God 1 Corinthians 12:11, 1 Corithians2:10-11.
- We believe that God give salvation to whoever repent and accept Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord John 3:16.
- We believe that the grace of God is manifested in Jesus Christ and that it’s offered to everyone. 1 Corithians15:10-11.
- We believe in Baptism. Repent and be baptized. Acts2:38, Acts 8:36-38.
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the righteous dead in Christ. John 5: 28-29.
- We believe in eternal punishment of the wicked in Hell away from the presence of God. Romans 3: 23, Matthew 25: 30.
- We believe in the rapture of the church. The living saints in Christ will be to catch away to Him in the air at his second coming. 1Thessalonians 4:17, John 14: 2-3.
- We believe in Marriage as taught in the bible: For this reason, a Man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24.
We believe in the Holy Bible as the source of truth to know God and experience His wonderful plan for all humanity in everyday life.
Through the word of God, we are equipping our communities to invest in the family life, spiritual life, and social life. Everyone is welcome in our activities.
We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, as originally given to be the inspired and infallible word of God and the supreme and final authority in all faith and conduct.